Introduction to Python (Part-Time Course)
Where: Escape Studios, Shepherds West, Rockley Road, London W14 0DA
Duration: 5 Weeks
What’s on this course:
- Week 1: Basics of Python, data types, how to store and change data, importing modules, what is object orientated programming.
- Week 2: Loops and if statements, functions, main building blocks, list comprehension.
- Week 3: Using Python standard libraries and external libraries, reading and writing data from files.
- Week 4: Classes and how we can create our own Python objects.
- Week 5: Bringing it all together. Making a Maya and Nuke tool using the concepts covered.
Got a question?
Contact our Admissions Team